Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crawl on Fox News

I got stuck watching Fox News while eating at Der Wenierschnitzel today. While I was nauseated, not by the food but by what passes for "journalism" on that channel (my j-profs would have shot me for behaving like that) I was mesmerized by the crawl on the bottom of the screen ...

"God endorses McCain ... Official: Palin Not 'Completely Crazy,' Ready To Lead ... Obama Is Having Sex With Your Daughter Right Now ... McCain's Economic Plan Will Eliminate Cancer ... Cindy McCain Will Give Hand Job To Everyone Who Votes For Her Husband ... Democrats Cause Bubonic Plague ... Obama: America Can Kiss My Black Ass ... Biden: I Hate Puppies ... "

1 comment:

Ron Ray said...

crawl is the appropriate term for fox news. I made a vow this morning not to watch it first. this morning, cnn and msnbc lead with the economy, the fed and the news that will actually decide the election. fox led with the unreleased Khalidi tape and said mccain had closed to within 2%. apparently, on one of those Fox viewer polls, because I can't find anything like it.